Saudi Arabia says it has stepped up readiness level, committed to supply oil markets | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Saudi Arabia says it has stepped up readiness level, committed to supply oil markets

Khalid al-Falih condemned the strikes against the tankers — one of which carried methanol from Saudi Arabia — in the Gulf of Oman, which followed an attack last month on four vessels, including two Saudi oil tankers, off the United Arab Emirates.

He said the energy ministry of the world’s top oil exporter and state oil giant Aramco had raised the level of readiness to deal with “such aggressive terrorist acts” and reaffirmed the kingdom’s commitment to the reliable supply of oil to international markets, the state news agency SPA said.

American and Saudi officials have blamed Iran for the May 12 sabotage of tankers off the UAE’s Fujairah bunkering hub that lies outside the Strait of Hormuz, a charge Tehran denies.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the United States has assessed, based on intelligence, type of weapons used and level of expertise needed, that Iran is responsible for Thursday’s attacks on tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

Webmaster's Commentary: 

Khalid al-Falih,and Secretary of State Pompeo,until you have some tangible proof, other than a grainy video a 10 year old child could have shot, you have utterly nothing with which to accuse Iran on this.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA